Monday, September 18, 2017

Monday Stuff

This was much more majestic in person. This was the view as I was making the trek to Daisy and Ivy's house from my apartment. I still have my breath taken away by the view really no matter where I am. No matter what I think of the summer heat, SLC is one of the most beautiful places I've lived.

I was trying to get a picture of the girls close together to send to their mom, but they were having none of it. Daisy is very expressive with her head tilts. I feel like she really listens to me!
As far as meals, I've been eating super simple. Since I'm not in my kitchen I'm not going to get super fancy. Plus, with all the walking back and forth I don't have the energy. These would have been the perfect nights for takeout.
This was my breakfast yesterday. Potato wedges and baked tofu with ketchup and sriracha.
One night I couldn't even be bothered to make my own fries. I picked up some frozen natural cut fries and had those for dinner one night. I was so tired I barely remember eating them!
Last night was the most energy I've put in a meal, but as we can see I couldn't be bothered with presentation! This is just rice noodles with baked tofu and a quick peanut sauce. Topped with sriracha of course! It tasted better than it looks I promise!
Daisy is letting me know that she would like some attention, and she isn't subtle! I must sign off and take these girls for a walk. They're actually enjoying walks now that it isn't a million degrees out.
Happy Monday!





7 comments:

  1. Wow, that view really is stunning! The pups are so freaking cute, how great to be able to hang out with them :) You know I'm all about those potatoes and the noodle bowl looks delicious as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel so lucky to get to hang out with them! And they give the best cuddles!
      The noodle bowl was definitely tastier than it looked!

      Delete
  2. They are! I am so madly in love with them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy seeing pics of your surroundings there! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty view! I love Daisy's head tilt; it's so cute when dogs do that! The rice noodles & tofu dish sounds really good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some days you can't be bothered! Tonight is one of those days. I'm just having cranberry beans covered in BBQ, roasted acorn squash, and steamed brocolli. My main reason is that Wolfie keeps screaming when I cook the past few days.

    I love it when dogs tilt their heads! I remember watching a documentary where they did experiments and they found that dogs could read human body language better than chimpanzees. I know experiments with animals is wrong, but it is still very interesting.

    ReplyDelete