Tuesday, November 7, 2017

I Scream for Vegan Ice Cream!

Although Nada Moo is definitely my favorite vegan ice cream, this coconut seven layer bar is competing for number one in my heart. It's a coconut ice cream with chunks of chocolate, walnuts, caramel and graham crackers. The ice cream is creamy, and walnuts in ice cream should happen a lot more, and they are very generous with the caramel. I am a sucker for vegan caramel! And I love the little bites of graham cracker spread throughout. I don't think I've ever had a coconut seven layer bar, so I can't really say if they nailed the flavor of an actual bar, but I can say they nailed a delicious ice cream. I highly recommend this. It is pricey, but as a special treat it is so worth it I promise! I lucked out because all Ben &Jerry's ice cream is on sale for $3.99! Serve this to any non vegans you know and watch their disbelief when you tell them it's vegan! It is so smooth and rich and creamy!
And here is Miss Joan. She won't look at the camera because she knows she's being annoying! She likes to squeeze behind me on my chair and slowly try to push me off of the chair! Now that it's getting colder they are constantly stealing my spots cause it's all nice and warm!


6 comments:

  1. I've been keeping an eye out for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't tried that flavor! It's been so hard to find here! Seen it a few times, but always when I had too much ice cream at home already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, vegan ice cream!! Ben and Jerry's has some great flavors and that one is definitely good! I really want to try the almond brittle one too. Sweet Joan! She's too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great deal on the vegan ice cream. I’ve never seen it here below 5 bucks. One of my cats likes to try to push me out of my chair too, lol. Or sit on the back of it, get all comfy leaning on my back and shoulders, then acts offended when I have to get up, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried Nada Moo or BJ's new line of vegan flavors! What was I doing all summer that I missed it?! Ha ha!

    You must have a coconut layer bar. Consider it your homework assignment. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a good deal on the ice cream! I'm giving that flavour a miss due to the high coconut content, but everyone who has tried it says it is great.

    ReplyDelete